Statue Collectibles store Poděbrady
Jiřího náměstí 36
mo-thu 9am - 6pm
fri, sat 9am - 8 pm sun 9am - 7pm
Statue Collectibles store PRAGUE
Praha 9, 190 00
mon-thu 10am - 7pm fri, sat 9am - 8 pm sun 9am - 7 pm email: email@example.com
Statue Collectibles pobočka KROMĚŘÍŽ, Film Legends
po-čt 10:00 -18:00 pá 10:00 - 19:00 so 9:00 - 19:00
ne 9:00 - 18:00
Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the second God of War 2018 Statue - UPMGOW-02: Kratos & Atreus Ivaldi's Deadly Mist Armor Set based on original references from the video game.
God of War is an action-adventure video game developed by Santa Monica Studio and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) on April 20, 2018.
Kratos - the protagonist of the God of War series and his son Atreus go on a journey together, to spread the ashes of Atreus's mother at the highest peak of all the nine realms. They face danger in their path as they are forced to fight many enemies. One of them is Baldur - the main antagonist of God of War of whom the statue has been created as well.
The Kratos & Atreus Statue stands approximately 72 cm tall and features the highly detailed bodies covered in the New Ivaldi's Deadly Mist Armor Set. The equipment is made with accuracy and precision. A LED light up function is added in Mimir's eyes.
The Deluxe Version includes additional parts such as two alternate portraits, two swappable hands holding the Blade of Chaos and one swappable Leviathan Axe on the back.
- Statue Size with Leviathan Axe approximately 72 x 54 x 52 cm
- Statue Size with Blades of Chaos approximately 65 x 54 x 52 cm
- One (1) designed theme base
- LED light-up function in Mimir's eyes
- Three (3) Alternate Portraits (Angry/ Closed Mouth/ Shouting)
- One (1) swappable set holding the Leviathan Axe & the Guardian Shield
- One (1) swappable set holding the Blades of Chaos
- One (1) swappable Leviathan Axe on the back
- One (1) swappable Blades of Chaos on the back
Please note: Due to the size of this item, additional shipping costs may apply. Apart from your location, the actual package size and weight is needed to determine those costs. Both are unknown at this point and may not be available until the product arrives in our warehouse.