Shopping at Statue Collectibles is possible for all legal and natural persons provided that they follow the rules stated herein:
We are not VAT payers
Bank: 1257211019/3030 AIRBANK
1. The consumer orders goods and services via the trading system of the seller in writing: by e-mail (including orders via e-shop) or by post.
Thus made order shall be deemed binding and is in accordance with Act No. 108/2000 Coll. as amended and understood as a contract concluded at a distance.
2. For each order, the consumer must provide their name and surname, postal and billing addresses, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail; natural or legal person entrepreneur must provide also VAT registration number, VAT number, item name, item description, quantity, date of issue of the order (order via e-shop meets these conditions automatically).
These data will be under the Law on Personal Data Protection No. 428/2002 Coll. used only in the context of the business relationship between the seller and the consumer and will not be disclosed to any third party (except for persons providing goods transport).
3. Upon receipt of the order, this order will be registered in the system and this is the point when the trade relationship between the seller and the consumer begins. Within 24 hours (on weekdays), the seller gets in contact with the consumer. The seller verifies the order, shipping method, possible delivery times, final price and method of payment. From this date the order is binding for the consumer.
4. The consumer has the right to cancel the order without charge, and only on the day of the first contact of the seller and the consumer, i.e. the day when the order is verified. Orders can be cancelled only in writing (fax, e-mail). Confirmation of cancellation can be delivered by the seller to the consumer only in written form. Written form is required due to cancellations verifiable proof for the vendor and halting of the order process.
I. Delivery time
1. Delivery times are different for different types of products. The term of delivery or collection of goods will always be communicated to the consumer in the verification order.
2. In general, the term of delivery or collection of goods is 7 to 30 days from the date of order verification.
3. In exceptional cases, when certain goods are not in stock, and are not available at any manufacturers or suppliers, the delivery time may become longer.
II. Price, payment terms and shipping
1. Price of the product is determined by the price list of the seller. The prices are subject to change without prior notice. Seller reserves the right to change the prices in response to changes in prices of manufacturers, importers, etc. The current price will always be notified when verifying the order and must always be confirmed by employee of the e-shop, who sends a sends the client the request for payment of goods, or parts thereof.
2. In the event of a fluctuation of the exchange rate of EUR in amount of more than 2%, the seller retains the right to change prices according to the current exchange rate.
3. The consumer pays in cash, by payment on delivery, by bank transfer / deposit to the account of the seller.
4. When the product is collected by the consumer, they pay the price for the product + shipping and/or the cash on delivery fee.
5. The method of transport is chosen by the consumer himself via the order form in the e-shop or by another means of communication. Consumers can choose the mode of transport, namely:
a) by their own transport - personal collection
b) courier service PPL / DHL (courier services) - free of charge within the territory of the Czech Republic
c) by courier service PPL / DHL (courier services) - other regions, according to the price list
d) by the Czech Post
6. The amount of the transport costs will always be communicated to consumers when verifying the order or the seller recommends the consumers a cheaper alternative forwarding method.
III. Acceptance of goods
1. The consumer agrees to accept the goods on the agreed date at the address indicated on the order.
2. When picking the product, the consumer is obliged to check the physical integrity and completeness of the shipment. If the shipment is visibly damaged or destroyed, the consumer is obliged contact the seller without accepting the shipment and write down a report of the damage to the consignment with the forwarding company. Any later claims regarding the quantity and physical violation of a product will not be accepted.
3. The consumer acquires ownership rights to the products upon full payment of price and other monetary amounts agreed in the purchase contract at a distance to the seller's account. Until the transfer of ownership from the seller to the consumer, the consumer has all the obligations of the client matters and is obliged to safely store and mark the products so that they are at all times identifiable as a product of the seller.
4. The Seller is entitled to demand the fulfilment of commitments, in particular the payment for products and services, regardless whether the ownership of the product and services have passed on to consumers.
5. The risk of damage to the products passes to the consumer upon the receipt by the consumer or his representative.
6. In the event that the customer does not accept and does not pay the full price within 14 days of placing, the seller has the right to cancel the order. If the deposit was already paid, it is not refundable and will be forfeited in favour of the seller.
IV. Withdrawal from contract
1. The consumer is entitled to cancel the order without charge only on the day of the first contact of the seller and the consumer, i.e. the day when the order is verified by contacting the customer. Orders can be cancelled only in writing (fax, e-mail).
2. The consumer is entitled, without giving any reason to withdraw from the contract within 7 working days of receipt of goods. The withdrawal must be in writing, must contain all the data used to identify the product, the consumer and the seller, and must be within the aforementioned period with the product delivered to the headquarters of the seller at the expense and responsibility of the consumer. Costs of returning the product are borne by the consumer.
The product must not be damaged, used, must be in original packaging and with the product, the consumer must hand over all documents relating to the product concerned (instruction manual, warranty card, proof of purchase and so on.), which were received when purchased. The consumer agrees and acknowledges that writing in this case means the instrument of withdrawal from the contract signed by consumers.
The product is not refundable by cash on delivery. Thus delivered product is not accepted and returned.
3. Upon compliance with the aforementioned obligations of the consumer, the seller accepts the goods back within 15 days of the resignation of the contract price paid for the product or service, which the consumer paid for a product or service to the consumer returns by the prearranged way back.
The buyer can not withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance in the following cases:
a) the terms of the contract, which also includes the provision of a service, if the service has begun to address the consumer's agreement before the deadline for withdrawal
b) in terms of a contract whose object is the sale of products or services whose price depends on price shifts in the financial market that the seller cannot influence
c) the terms of the contract, the subject of which is the sale of a product manufactured according to the peculiar demands of the consumer or product designed specifically for one consumer or product whose features cannot be undone
6. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order (of withdrawal), or part thereof if:
a) the product is not manufactured anymore
b) change of the price of the product by the supplier
c) the price of the product stated in the e-shop was wrong
V. Warranty and Service
1. The specific warranty and service terms and conditions are set forth in the express warranty statements of the selected products that consumers receive when buying a product.
2. In general, if the guarantee documents do not state otherwise, the warranty period is set to 24 months. The consumer is a person who at the conclusion of the contract does not do so within the conduct of business or other entrepreneurial activity. It is possible to claim only the product purchased from the seller. When a claim is issued, it is necessary to deliver the product to the consumer (where the nature of the product allows) in clean state, mechanically undamaged, in their original packaging including manuals, warranty card, invoice or other proof of payment of the product seller. When claiming a product, the consumer follows the instructions given in the warranty card.
3. The right for warranty expires if the error was caused by mechanical damage to the product, by operating ofthe product in unsuitable conditions, improper installation, failure to comply with the relevant standards by the consumer or the person who carried out the consumer installation, or if the product was tampered with by other than authorized persons. The warranty does not cover faults caused by natural disasters and mishandling.
4. In the event of a claim, it is recommended to consumers to notify the seller by telephone that the product has a defect and how did it manifest. On the basis of this information, consumers will be notified with the recommending next steps in dealing with the complaint.
VI. Final Provisions
1. The seller has the right according to the nature of these products to invite consumers to make a personal inspection of the product and personal collection of the product (applies mainly to more expensive product or demanding in terms of volume or weight). In these cases, the consumer will be contacted and the next procedure will be agreed with them. If the consumer has already paid the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back unless they agree otherwise.
2. The seller reserves the right to change prices. When changing the prices the seller will contact the consumer. The consumer has the right to cancel the order if the prices were thusly ajusted.
3. The consumer declares that before completing an order, they made themselves familiar with these terms and conditions and the complaint procedure and they agree with them.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of the Contract, the seller is not liable to the consumer for lost profits, loss of opportunity or any indirect or consequential loss resulting from negligence, breach of contract or arising in any other way.
These terms and conditions were formulated and determined in good faith in order to meet the statutory conditions and adjustments to fair trade relations between the seller and the consumer. In the event that they prove to the competent authorities of the Czech Republic any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions and the rest of the relevant provisions remain unaffected.
Consumer rights in relation to the seller arising from the Consumer Protection Act No. 634/1992 Coll. as amended and Consumer Protection Act on doorstep selling and distance selling No. 108/2000 Coll as amended, remain unaffected by these conditions.
Legal relations and conditions herein are not explicitly regulated as well as any possible disputes arising from failure to comply with these conditions shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial and Civil Code.
4. The seller and the consumer have agreed to fully recognize the long-distance communication - telephone, fax (including hand-written orders), electronic forms of communication, especially through electronic mail and Internet network as a valid and binding for both