Astronaut Apollo 11- Hybrid Statue 1/4 - Blitzway
The Real Superb Scale Hybrid Statue 1/4 Astronaut Apollo 11 : LM-5 A7L ver. 79 cm
The first moon landing by Apollo 11 and the first footstep ever imprinted on the surface of the moon. Blitzway introduces the Astronaut statue that captures this exact moment. In August 1969, there was a historic moment that more than half a billion people worldwide watched on theirtelevisions, Blitzway strived to turn this unforgettable moment into a vivid piece of art.
"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind."- Astronaut Neil Armstrong"
As it was the project to reproduce the historical fact, Blitzway did a lot of research and information gathering topresent the elaborate space suit and equipment. The astronaut's posture and the safety belt, connected to the ladder, make the astronaut seems to be standingon the moon and the realistic props used for the lunar mission add realism to this statue.
The supporting structure rising over the helmet can make people imagine the scale of the lunar module. The designed base reconstructed from the motifs of the spaceship shows respect for this great achievement.
Now, the eagle has landed. Take a look closely into the dynamic scene!
- Size: 57 x 45 x 79 cm
- Materials: Polystone/PVC/ABS/Fabric/Metal
- Highly detailed likeness of the astronaut in an A7L space suit
- Precise and highly detailed equipments
- Perfectly tailored and designed outfit
- Dynamic posture and realistic natural painting
- Realistically designed diorama base from the motif of symbolic scenes of the first moon landing
- 1 Freely movable connecting wire
- 1 Special environmental sample container